Color Me, Kiki Contest Details
Do you want Kiki to design your very own perfect makeup shade? One winner will be selected next Saturday and have the chance to help create their own shade of Crème Tint Pro!
-2 WAYS TO ENTER-
1.) On our website
-Place an order on www.saltnewyork.com and in the “Add Notes” section at checkout:
-Describe your dream color AND why you want to make it!
-Must be submitted between 12/5 and 12/10 11:59pm EST
2.) On instagram
-Follow @saltnewyork & like the post announcing the contest
-Tag us in your stories or a post with the hashtag #colormekiki and describe your dream color AND why you want to make it!
-Must be submitted between 12/5 and 12/10 11:59pm EST
-HOW TO WIN-
-Enter using 1 of the 2 methods above before 11:59pm EST on Friday 12/10
-From the entries, Salt New York will choose 3 finalists.
-Saturday 12/11 at 11:00am EST we will post a vote on instagram. YOU will decide the winner, but commenting which of the 3 finalists you think should win. Voting closes 12/11 at 11:59pm EST
-We will announce the winner on 12/13 at 8pm EST.
-IF YOU WIN-
-You will have the opportunity to help create your own custom shade of Crème Tint Pro, it can be Radiant, Sculpt + Bronze, or Lip + Cheek Crème Tint Pro.
-You will receive 1 one-on-one video call color consultation with Kiki G.
-You will have the option to choose between 3 JPG color renderings sent to you by Kiki based on the consultation.
-Kiki will then make your dream color! You can name it yourself, or Kiki will choose a name for you!
-We will send you 5 pans of your custom Salt New York shade (please use them as backups or gift to friends, no selling <3)
No purchase necessary.
Contest open to USA residents only.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Contest will close at 11:59PM EST 12/10/21.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Salt New York, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Salt New York as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 4th, 2021 at 5pm EST, and ending December 10th 2021, 11:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by December 10th 2021, 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: The contest must be entered by submitting a description of the color you would like to make and why you want to make it to Salt New York. This can be done by writing it in the “Add Notes” box during checkout with any saltnewyork.com order, OR by tagging @ saltnewyork in a post or story on Instagram with the description & why using the hashtag #colormekiki
Contestants must also be following @saltnewyork Instagram page and “like” the contest post.
The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Salt New York. Only one submission per person. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Salt New York.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Contest: Will receive 1 one-on-one video call with Kiki for shade consultation. The winner will then pick between 3 JPG color renderings supplied by Kiki based on the shade consultation. Kiki will then make
5 pans of her interpretation of the shade discussed. Actual/appraised value or color may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Salt New York. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Salt New York’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable, some of the 5 pan may be gifted to friends at the winner’s discretion, but may not be sold. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Salt New Yorkto use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote on 3 finalists chosen by Salt New York. Winner will be notified by email or instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Salt New York shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SALT NEW YORK‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Salt New York, anyone acting on behalf of Salt New York, and Salt New York’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Salt New York. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Salt New York from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Salt New York may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Salt New York reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Salt New York’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Salt New York may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Salt New York. Salt New York reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Salt New York has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Salt New York reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Salt New York and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEW YORK STATE, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Salt New York, 43-49 10th St. Suite 309, Long Island City, NY 11101.
- The Contest hosted by Salt New York is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.