- What are pre-orders, and when do they ship?
We are currently taking pre-orders for out of stock products that will be ready to ship in October. We sell out very quickly, and in-advance, so place your order now to secure a palette or bundle for a guaranteed delivery as early as they are available. We're just a small business experiencing an exciting influx of new orders and friends, and because we take everything very seriously and put incredible care into all of our handmade products, it takes a while to make them.
Do you have any suggestions for how to choose which colors of Crème Tint Pro for my bundle?
Yep! Here is a video with tips for selecting shades of Crème Tint Pro:
- Are your products Vegan and Cruelty-Free?
Yes and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Do you test on animals, at any point during the production of your products?
- Are your raw ingredients tested on animals by your suppliers?
- Does any third party test on animals on your or your suppliers behalf?
- Do you test on animals when required by law?
We don't ship to places where it would be required by law and are excited to contribute to the conversation and activism regarding changing those antiquated laws so in short, nooooope.
- How many Crème Tint Pro pans fit in The Palette?
- How many Crème Tint Pro pans fit in The Palette Mini?
- I live outside of the US, can I place an order?
We are very pleased to ship to over 200 countries worldwide! We do not ship to China as part of our commitment to animal rights. We'd be happy to ship there once the legislation requiring animal testing is changed :).
- Does Salt offer returns?
Absolutely! To be eligible for a return, it must be within 30 days of your purchase, and your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Shoot our customer service an email at email@example.com for assistance.
- Can I use makeup that I already own in The Palette?
Absolutely! Most makeup can be depotted and stored snuggly in The Palette. Check out this tutorial from Kiki G. to see how: