- How quickly will my order ship?
Due to COVID-19 orders may have a processing time of up to 10 days. This is temporary, and due to the fact that we are tiny business (team of just two!) based out of NYC and we're taking many safety precautions. We appreciate your patience as we try to safely, ethically, and quickly get your order ready :). You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking as soon as your order has shipped.
Do you have any suggestions for how to choose which colors of Crème Tint Pro for my bundle?
Yep! Here is a video with tips for selecting shades of Crème Tint Pro:
- Are your products Vegan and Cruelty-Free?
Yes and we wouldn't have it any other way.
Do you test on animals, at any point during the production of your products?
- Are your raw ingredients tested on animals by your suppliers?
- Does any third party test on animals on your or your suppliers behalf?
- Do you test on animals when required by law?
We don't ship to places where it would be required by law and are excited to contribute to the conversation and activism regarding changing those antiquated laws so in short, nooooope.
- How many Crème Tint Pro pans fit in The Palette?
- How many Crème Tint Pro pans fit in The Palette Mini?
- I live outside of the US, can I place an order?
We are very pleased to ship to over 200 countries worldwide! We do not ship to China as part of our commitment to animal rights. We'd be happy to ship there once the legislation requiring animal testing is changed :).
- Does Salt offer returns?
Absolutely! To be eligible for a return, it must be within 30 days of your purchase, and your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Shoot our customer service an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Can I use makeup that I already own in The Palette?
Absolutely! Most makeup can be depotted and stored snuggly in The Palette. Check out this tutorial from Kiki G. to see how: